It's Super Bowl Time!

Here it is: Super Bowl Sunday! Granted, the match-up this year has me wishing it were possible for neither team to win. From what I've heard, I don't think Bill Belichick or Pete Carroll are the most upstanding of individuals. Though I suppose I should just offer forgiveness and focus on the accomplishment of all the players who have worked so hard for this accomplishment, I'll admit it's not easy. So what will I do instead? Focus on the fun! Come 6:30, I'll be cuddled up on my couch with my Katie-safe foods and my glue gun. My plan is to watch the commercials and then work on my latest craft endeavor during the actual football portion of the evening. Then I'll probably clip some coupons and plan some lessons....all in all, it's shaping up to be a great evening. At least in my book. :-)

Since I feel like last year's post pretty much summed up my thoughts on Super Bowl Sunday, and amazingly the Katie-safe foods from last year remain the same, you can just click here to take a trip back in time one year and read. Also, one addition to the food list for tonight:  pizza!! It's so good!!!  Expensive, yes, but it's Super Bowl Sunday, you're allowed to splurge...even in the Year of Fiscal Responsibility.

Now get to that grocery store before it gets too crazy. Though it may be too late for that, so in that case just make the best of it and befriend some other last-minute shoppers in line!


Comments